Saturday, September 24, 2016

Tuna Creations



I recently saw this product on the Hungry Girl newsletter and was excited to try it.

These are pre-packaged packets of tuna with several different flavorings including hot buffalo style, honey BBQ, bacon ranch, lemon dill, mango chipotle.

I've tried most of these except the ranch as I'm not a fan of ranch flavor.

They're all 1-2 pts per package and they're pretty good.

You do have to understand that I don't like mayo so I usually eat my tuna plain or just mixed in with plain pasta and a little shredded Parmesan(I know some of you are grossed out now-sorry!).

This added some nice variety without added pts and calories you would get in the mayo(for those who like it).

I love the Honey BBQ!

Of course it's marketed as being for kids but, hey, I'm a kid at heart ;)

I usually just eat these for a snack by itself in the late afternoon when I'm starting to get hungry.

It's a low point, high protein pick-me-up that's definitely worth a try.

Happy Snacking!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...