Tuesday, September 27, 2016

On Posting Comments

Just a short note today on posting comments on my blog.

I've had a lot of people tell me that they are unable to post comments.

The one consistent thing I've noticed is that people who have a Google + account can post.

I wish I could give you loads of specifics but I'm still learning about all of this as I go.

To be honest when I get stuck I Google "how to..." to find my answers.

There's a lot of trial and error and I appreciate all of you hanging in with me as I figure things out.

I have to tell you I do love hearing from you!

If you have any questions, feedback, or challenges you'd like me to address I would be happy to consider it for a general post and help you in any way I can.


Once again, THANK YOU for sharing this adventure with me.


Carrie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...