Thursday, September 15, 2016

My Favorite Websites

Whenever and wherever possible I try to set myself up for success.

This is similar to a quote I love "Do something today that your future self with thank you for"(I couldn't find the author on this or I would mention it).

This, in part, means surrounding myself with people, things, products and information that support my goals, priorities and values.

I try to make sure that those in my peer group don't enable my bad habits but rather that they help support me and the behaviors and habits I want to embody.

One of the many things I use to help set me up for success is using WW friendly websites.

Today I want to share with you the websites I use which are listed here in order of most to least used.
The last two are actually new to me but I'm filled with excitement thinking about exploring them more.

1.  Hungry Girl(I also subscribe to her daily e-mails which are wonderful!)

2.  Skinny Taste.

3.  Emily Bites.

4.  Laaloosh.

5.  Skinny Kitchen

6.  Slender Kitchen.

7.  Dash of Herbs.

8.  Drizzle Me Skinny.


Many of the authors of these sites have their own cookbooks too.  I get these from the library of course. ;)

If any of you have any other WW friendly sites you like please let me know!  I'm always looking for new inspiration and ideas.

After you've been on plan for a while you get to the point where you can look at the full Fatty McFatty recipes and come up with your own ways to slim them down.

And it just gets more and more fun as you get better and better at working the Plan and feeling good about your choices and yourself.

Hope this helps get your creative juices flowing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...