Thursday, June 8, 2017

Jalapeno Flavored Veggie Sticks


I picked these up at Wal-Mart a couple days ago.

They have the texture and consistency of Veggie Straws but they're smaller, like shoestring potato fries.

They're 70 for 4 pts!

For some reason, even though logically I know that it's probably about the same quantity as a normal portion, it feels bigger because hey, it's 70 straws!

I actually was eating these in the car and counting as I went while listening to an audio book which was really pretty funny.  

These taste amazing if you like a little heat.

The only downside is that, like chips, these are addictive and it's easy to mindlessly eat the whole bag.

So, be careful!


Happy Snacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...