Friday, June 2, 2017

Cherry Vanilla Mug Cake



You well know by now desserts are not safe in my home.

That's why you don't often see me doing dessert posts.

If that's not asking for trouble I don't know what is!

But, I do love making single serving desserts.

This is another recipe I got off of WW's Connect site.

This is super easy.

Ingredients

1/3 cup sugar free yellow cake mix(I use Pillsbury)

1/3 cup water

1/2 cup no sugar added cherry pie filling



Instructions

Spray a large mug with cooking spray.

Place the cherry pie filling in the mug.




In a separate bowl mix the water and cake mix together and then pour over the cherry pie filling.

Microwave for two minutes.



Enjoy!

This was pretty good sized for a single serving.

Now, the only question I'm going to have to leave unanswered for now is "how many points?".

The prepared sugar free cake mix is 4 points per serving but the cake is made with oil and eggs.

So I'm giving myself 3 points for the cake mix and 1 point for the pie filling.

You can add light whipped topping or a vanilla Halo Top for a few extra points to make it even more divine!

So delicious and so easy!

I love our WW tribe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...