Tuesday, June 20, 2017

A Glimpse Into The Future You



I found this site on Connect.

It's a really cool website where you can put in your stats- height, weight, general body shape, etc and your goal weight.

They have an avatar, a virtual model of sorts, that they show at both your before weight and after(at goal weight).

What a great tool to encourage you and help spur you on when motivation is waning or when you want to see what you're working for.

It would be even better if they could use actual photos of us but this is still pretty cool.

Try popping over and taking a look.

It just might be the motivation you need.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...