Saturday, July 1, 2017

The Daily Crave- Sriracha Lentil Chips!


If you've read my blog you've undoubtedly heard about the infamous Sriracha Lentil Chips.

Well, here they are.

They're only 3 pts for a 1 oz serving but good luck stopping at just one!

Stopping is darn near impossible for me, so I'd recommend a strategy for rationing yourself.

I think next time I buy them I'm going to portion them into baggies and tell my husband to hide them and give me my one serving each day.

Of course you must also remember they're spicy.  I mean, if it has Sriracha it's going to be spicy hot.

So if you don't like it hot, skip these.

If you do, watch out.  These are insanely delicious!  

They are a little hard to find however.

I buy them at our local Price Cutter in the health food section but you can probably request them at your own local grocer.



Happy Snacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...