Sunday, July 23, 2017

Nancy's Crab Salad



This summery, fun recipe comes from my awesome WW leader, Nancy.  

It's super easy and light, perfect for hot summer days when you don't want to run the oven or spend forever slaving over the stove.  


Ingredients

12 oz imitation crab meat, cut into cubes

1/4 cup diced celery

1/4 cup diced red bell peppers

1/4 cup light mayonnaise or salad dressing(I used reduced fat vegenaise)

1 tsp dried cilantro(use more if fresh)




Instructions

Combine all ingredients.  Chill.  Serve over salad greens, in a pita half or in a wrap.

Or if you're name is Carrie you eat it straight from the bowl!  lol

How easy is that?!




 This makes 2 cups.  1 cup = 7 pts.

True confessions folks...

I ate the WHOLE BOWL!!!  

But, I tracked it!  ;)

This was delicious!  



Happy Cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...