Saturday, July 29, 2017

Spinach Lentil Pasta with Alfredo Sauce



Since I liked the Birds Eye Zucchini Lentil pasta so much I thought I'd try their Spinach Lentil Pasta in Alfredo sauce.  

This is 5 pts per serving.  There are 2.5 servings in each bag.

All you have to do is microwave it to make it and it tasted GREAT!!!  

But, see that bowl at the top?  That's a normal cereal bowl.  I poured the WHOLE bag into that bowl and it didn't even fill it up.

So that's 12 pts shown above.  I ate and tracked all of that and it did fill me up but had I had only one portion it's doubtful I would've.  

When I told my husband he said "Geesh, so that means what?  you get like 2-3 spoonfuls per serving?".  

That kind of cracked me up.  ;)

So if you're going to buy this remember to either bank points to eat the whole bag(or at least two servings) or make sure you have sides to bulk it up so you can feel full.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...