Sunday, July 16, 2017

BRAINGEAR



This is a product I saw on the Hungry-Girl newsletter.  She touted it as her favorite morning drink so I was intrigued.

As you can see on the box above, it's for focus, clarity and memory.  

The directions say to drink it on an empty stomach, however I tend to get an upset stomach if I consume these types of things on an empty one, so I consumed this after breakfast.

This contains vitamin D3, E, Niacin, Vitamin B6, B12, acetyl-L-carnitine, choline bitartrate, inositol, N-acetyl L-tyrosine, L-theanine, green tea extract, DMAE bitartrate, bioPQQ.  

I had to look up that last ingredient and linked it for you.  

This is 1 pt per serving.  

While I am one of the most open minded people you will likely meet, I'm somewhat cautious when it comes to certain supplements.

Just because it's OTC does not necessarily mean that it's safe or compatible with medications you may be taking.  Always consult your own doctor before starting new supplements.

Certainly, in this case, it would be unwise to take this if you have been told to limit stimulant intake such as caffeine.  

If you have a heart rhythm issue I would avoid this altogether.

This is something I had to order online and I found it to be a quite expensive.

I'm also really sorry to say I didn't really like the taste and I didn't notice any real difference in my mental acuity.  

Of course I could be beyond help!  LOL!

So, I leave this up to you.  I'm not necessarily recommending this one but it's always fun to try new things.  


That's a full glass.  Each bottle contains only 4.5 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...