Monday, July 3, 2017

Love Begins With You




You know how when you stand strong in the face of adversity you get a little push of confidence to do it again?

I think whether it's negative or positive our choices carry built in momentum.  It can take more effort to change directions on the way downhill but it's possible.  

One thing that I've learned to embrace is being very intentional about speaking words of thanksgiving when things are going well,  

It's my shout out to God & this Universe to say "Thank you for this day! Tomorrow may be tough but it doesn't matter right now because in this moment- it's a good day & I'm really thankful".  

Today is one of those days. 

My husband asked me if I wanted to go out for lunch.  I paused & seriously thought about it.

I could go out & order something plan friendly but it would still leave me with fewer points during my tough time- evening.  

So I said "No thanks Honey" & he respected me enough to know it was a complete sentence.

So I left & went to Wal-Mart & bought  ingredients for braised leeks, roasted mushrooms & other delicious veggies.

I also bought myself flowers.

The nice man at the checkout even asked if I was buying them for myself & I proudly said "Yes".  He smiled at me & said "You should.  You're beautiful & you deserve them".

I thanked him & floated out the door.

See?  

All of our choices have momentum, love always wins & it begins with each of us. 

I hope you buy yourself flowers today.

Because you're beautiful & you deserve it!!!

💕💕💕



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...