Thursday, July 13, 2017

Sweeten Up Your Coffee!



One of the number one concerns most new Weight Watchers have is "how do I get my coffee fix?".

I've already shared that I use Sweet Leaf brand stevia drops with skim and fat free half and half but there are other options.

Many of my fellow WW buddies like to use Coffee Mate Italian Sweet Cream Sugar Free Creamer.

I had never tried it so I thought it was about time I did.

This is 0 pts for 1 Tbsp and 1 pt for 2 Tbsp.

I used 2 Tbsp in my coffee with additional skim milk.

It was really good and very, very sweet.

Sometimes you get tired of what you're having and want something different and this fit the bill.

I think this is something I will likely have on occasion because I still like what I normally have.

But, you also have to realize that I'm married to an official coffee snob.

Well, he wouldn't call himself that but when we married he was drinking Folger's instant and now he roasts his own coffee beans!

I love to tease him about that.

So my sweet husband makes my coffee everyday in life and he is kind enough to measure the milk out so I know what my points are for that.

When he makes it for me it's less sweet than the above pictured product so it has a stronger coffee flavor.

He usually adds 6 of the chocolate stevia drops and 2 of the hazelnut flavor drops which is like Nutella yummy goodness.

Funny as it sounds I can't seem to make it taste quite like he does when he makes it and his blend is always better.

Maybe it's because it's made with love :)  We always say in our house that love makes everything taste better.

It's like saying a Blessing over the food.  It all tastes and feels so much better that way.

So, my bottom line is that on days he's gone and I have to make my own coffee I will probably use this but otherwise I don't think there's anything that beats Mark's coffee.

Of course, I'm completely biased.

Just remember there are tons of point-friendly options out there for coffee and part of being a WW means that you DON'T FEEL DEPRIVED.

If you do, talk to your leader!

Make it a priority to enjoy your cuppa Joe today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...