Friday, November 18, 2016

WINK Frozen Desserts




Today I went in search of a new dessert product I'd seen on the Hungry Girl newsletter.

Unfortunately I didn't find it but I did find a new frozen treat to try at the health food store.

The product is WINK Frozen Desserts.  Their slogan is "Less is More".

This product is:

Vegan

Gluten Free

Sugar Free

Dairy Free

Soy Free

Fat Free

Nut Free

Egg Free

Low in Points- 1 Smart Point per 1/2 cup serving

I bought the cake batter flavor today.

Overall I'd have to say this really falls short on flavor.

This tastes very similar to Artic Ice.  I could really taste the Xanthan Gum and it just seemed like I was eating flavored but diluted ice.

I am more than happy to spend the extra 1 pt and have Halo Top instead.

Got the cute dish for $1 at the antique store! :)


Still, it's always good to try new things and hey, if you like Artic Ice you'll probably love this.

To each her(or his) own.

Happy Snacking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...