Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thankful

On this special day, Thanksgiving Day, I am overwhelmed by all that I have to be thankful for.

Here are just a few things...

God

Family

Friends

Good health

The successes I've had so far in life

A roof over my head

Joy

Love

Peace

A great church family

A job I love

Sunrise and sunset

Nature

My fellow Weight Watchers & WW leader, Nancy

This blog and all the friends I've made and lessons I've learned in doing it

All that I have to look forward to in life

More learning

More loving

More living and finding out more about all that God made me to be

For that and so much more I am so grateful!

And for that I say Thank You God!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...