Monday, November 14, 2016

What to Say When You Weigh

I hope you're ready for a laugh this morning because I intend to give you one.  ;)


I heard a WW leader recently asking what people feel or say when they weigh in when they haven't had the loss they want to see or, gasp, when they have a gain(so been there done that).

That got me to thinking about my own answers.

I think they would sound something like this...


1.  It's this 50 lb dress I'm wearing today.

2. It's water, um, my hair is still wet from the shower and it's really long and ...

3. It's water again!  That darn pickle!(This one really happens!)

4. The scale is set to read Smart Points, not pounds.  That's just the number of points I ate cumulatively over the past week.  Really!

5. I think you have mistakenly set the scale to read IQ instead of weight(har har).

6. The computer and scale are clearly fried!  This is a technical difficulty!

7. I plead the 5th!  You can't prove anything!!!

8. He(or She) made me do it!

9. It's all muscle, I swear!

10. Tell her to stop stepping on the back of my scale!  That is totally inaccurate!

11. Lies!  All lies!

12. I'm constipated(Also real)

13. I'm big boned.

And my personal favorite....

14.  On what planet???  You may be confusing my Earth weight for my Jupiter weight.(you have to click here to see what your actual weight would be on each planet- it's really fun!).



Finally I'm also leaving you with a quote I just loved~

“Even the models we see in magazines wish they could look like their own images.” 
― Cheri K. Erdman



I hope this helps you lighten up the next time you step on the scale.

Happy Weighing!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...