Saturday, November 26, 2016

New Halo Top Flavors!

Okay, my friend Jodie, texted me the other day to let me know she'd found the new Halo Top flavors at our local Hy-Vee.

And so I got to try ...

Peanut butter cup(3 pts per half cup)




S'mores(3 pts per half cup)




Oatmeal cookie(2 pts per half cup)





And chocolate chip cookie dough(3 pts per half cup)





I was going to tell you which was my favorite but I can't decide!

I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!!!!

Normally I'd go for the chocolate chip cookie dough.  It's always been one of my favorites.
While the flavor was amazing I was a little disappointed that I didn't see any actual cookie dough.  Still, I'd totally buy it again.

If you don't like to cook and you do love ice cream this is a must!

It's a little pricey but it's totally worth it for an occasional splurge.

Happy Snacking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...