Sunday, November 6, 2016

Virtual Hugs

We've all heard that basic human contact is necessary to a baby's growth.

Without it they fail to thrive.

Then we grow up and somehow we decide that we're more evolved than babies and we don't need to be touched.

Now, hear me when I say I'm not talking about sexual touch or anything inappropriate here.

I'm talking about basic connection with another human being.

It makes me sad to think that there are many people all over this world who don't know what it feels like to be hugged without agenda but just for the sake of sharing love and connection with another human being.

So today I'm leaving you with an inspiring video.

And I'm sending out virtual hugs.

To anyone who's reading this post today, you're getting a hug from me.

All of us are precious, made with a Divine purpose.

And I believe part of that purpose is to love one another.

Let your Light shine and spread the Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...