Saturday, October 14, 2017

Leaving Comments

Just a quick note today about leaving comments on my blog.

Some people have related that they aren't able to leave comments.

From what I understand if you're unable to leave a comment it's probably because you don't have a Google + account. 

So I've linked a video here and another article here on signing up for one. 

Please understand I'm pretty much the opposite of a technical guru. 

Believe it or not I started this blog because it was part of my weekly action plan from my WW coach.

She felt like it might help other people and might be a fun and cathartic way for me to share what I've learned as well as all my struggles.  That's what motivated me to start this.

Given that it is free, I don't pay for it and neither do you, there are some creative options that are limited for me. 

I hope this helps you better be able to comment because I do love reading them. 

I'm open to any questions you have, recipe ideas or requests.

Thank you!

~Carrie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...