Friday, October 6, 2017

Johnsonville Flame Grilled Teriyaki Glazed Chicken Breast



This is another product find from my WW meeting.

I found this at my local Hy-Vee in the refrigerator section.



There are three packets containing one chicken breast each.  

That's built in portion control, a very good thing for me.  

And, they're only 2 pts per chicken breast!

You can microwave these and go.  

A little messy but very easy.



And really tasty.  ;)

This is a great one for when you're short on time.

It would go well with Asian stir fry or noodles.  

There are also several other flavors.

So look for it at your local grocer.

It's a delicious way to save time and stay on point!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...