Thursday, September 28, 2017

Weight Watcher's 1-2-3 Chocolate Supreme Mug Cake



I've seen so many people posting this mug cake on CONNECT recently that I knew this was another must try.

It certainly couldn't be easier to make this chocolate mug cake.

You simply pour the pouch of cake mix into an 8 oz mug, add 3 Tsp of water, stir and cook for one minute.

1-2-3 done!





I plopped this out so you could see it better.

I also sprayed my mug with cooking spray first but it still stuck a bit.

So, overall I thought this was okay.

It was a little too dry for me.

I added 2 Tsp of whip cream but that wasn't enough.

Next time I will add 1/2 cup of vanilla Halo Top ice cream.  

I have a feeling that would be really good.

The good news is that it's only 3 points which is lower than some of the homemade mug cakes I've done.

This also comes with three packets so you get three cakes out of the box you buy.

It's worth a try but make sure you have that Halo Top on hand!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...