Sunday, September 17, 2017

Getting CONNECTed

I often get asked who I follow on CONNECT.

You know I didn't even use CONNECT until I'd already made goal?

Now I realize what an incredible resource it really is.

The only thing I would change is that I think they need more of a tutorial for new users.

There is a lot I've learned just by trial and error.

One thing many people don't use is the search function.

The search bar on CONNECT is for more than just searching for other members.

Anytime you see a "#" symbol preceding a phrase, a challenge, etc, you can search for that.

So, I you can search for a popular one like #skinnyforsanta and find everyone who has signed up for that particular challenge.

Another great feature is searching for things like # #traderjoefinds or #simplyfilling.

If you're looking for specific recipe ideas you can search that as well.

This is an incredible resource!!!

Below are a list of the folks I regularly follow on CONNECT.  I've updated this list recently with a couple members who are new to me.

By the way, when  you're trying to respond to someone who has commented a something you posted simply type in the @ symbol prior to their name in the comment box and then type in the response you wish to share.

Who I follow~

@shannonlooby1

@mudhustler

@eastendgirl

@heavens13

@monteking

@spinwitch

@o2bfishn1

@fatdag


The last name listed is a gentleman who also hosts daily podcasts that are great if you're looking for some daily motivation.

I find these to be helpful and insightful.

You can download the app, Whys Advice or visit his website here for more information.

There are many more that I follow but the above listed are folks who post every single day.

Their posts are all about motivation, vulnerability and meal ideas which is key.

I've made a few really good friends via CONNECT who help me stay accountable and keep moving forward.

If you haven't already checked out CONNECT it's time to give it a closer look!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...