Saturday, September 9, 2017

Parm Crisps


This is another product find from my awesome WW buddies.


You can buy these at SAM's CLUB.  

One of the other members in my meeting didn't like the taste but I did.

Of course I'm sometimes easy to please.  lol!




Here's the points breakdown~


1-2 crisps= 0 pts

3-7 crisps= 1 pt

8-12= 2 pts

13-16= 3 pts 

And you can look it up from there.

Here's the only problem I found; because I actually do like these it was really easy for me to go over board, mostly because they have that salty, crunchy, chip quality to them and chips are one of my triggers.

The other thing is that a lot of them were broken into pieces so then here I am trying to decide how many broken pieces equals one whole piece.

Let's just say that permissive part of me jumps in and says I can have loads of those little broken bits to equal one chip.

Not good.

So, I think this is going to be a once in a while kind of thing.

I really want to hit a point where I am not triggered by any food but that time is not now.

It's still a struggle for me and maybe it always will be but I want to get to a point of balance.

Pizza is another one of my personal triggers and I did have some success with that.  

I ordered a medium pizza for the three of us and we each had two pieces.

I had a large salad with mine and a piece of fruit which worked out really well.

I felt satisfied that I had gotten some of what I wanted but didn't feel the shame and physical discomfort from full out gluttony.  

It was different for me to have a salad with it because in the past I would've just binged on the pizza alone.  

But, this is what it's all about, learning a new way of eating and balancing things out for more optimal health.

These little crisps would be great with a salad by the way.

I hope you enjoy these but don't forget to honestly count and track!

Happy Snacking!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...