Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Skinny Syrups Foam Topping! FINALLY!



I have seen this product OVER AND OVER AND OVER on CONNECT.

And, I have wanted to try it forever!

I was at my cousin's house and I noticed she had some and she told me she picked it up at T J Max.

Unfortunately by the time I got there they had none.

I looked on line and found that Bed, Bath and Beyond carried it so today I finally scored some. ;)

They have a total of six flavors but they only had French Vanilla and Caramel in my local store so I got those two.

One serving is 3 pumps and it's 0 pts!!!

The verdict?

It's good, not great but it's good.

And, if you're out of points this feels decadent without the side of guilt.  

That's a winning combo.  

It's definitely worth a try.  

In addition, my mom went shopping with me to get this and happened to have a $5 off coupon so I only paid $10 for three of these!

That's a great discount so save your coupons before you shop!

This is something to think about.  With the holidays swiftly approaching I'm always looking to find balance.

I'm going to intentionally splurge on some things but I cut back on other areas that aren't so important to me.  

This is definitely doable.  

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...