Monday, September 4, 2017

Hash Brown Waffle Take 2!



You may remember that I previously tried to make a hash brown waffle.

Why?

Because Ore Ida frozen hash browns are only 2 pts for a 1 1/4 cup serving!!!!

I did this on a whim this morning.

Last time I used my mom's standard waffle maker.

Today I used my small round Belgium waffle maker.

I thawed out the hash browns.



Then, I sprinkled some onion and garlic powder, dried parsley, salt and pepper on top and then mixed it up.

I evenly spread about 2 1/2 cups of hash browns on my Belgium waffle maker that was previously sprayed with olive oil spray.  

I let it cook for around 15 minutes.

It took quite a bit more time because this waffle maker obviously makes thicker waffles but I really felt like this turned out so much better.

I had a little bit left over so I made a small one for my picky son.

He loved it so much he yelled to his stuffed critters "Critters!  You have to try this!  It's really delicious!".  

So, we had a hash brown waffle party at our house this morning and it was really good.  

Mommy, Daddy, my son and all his critters <3

Happy Cooking!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...