Saturday, September 2, 2017

Bumble Bee Seasoned Tuna



I found these when I was out shopping.

It seems the Bumble Bee brand has jumped on the bandwagon and is now offering seasoned tuna.

I picked up these three~ Lemon & Pepper, Chipotle & Spicy Thani Chili.

The first two are only 1 pt for the whole bag!

The Spicy Thai is 2 pts.  Still very good!

I thought these tasted pretty good too.

I've said before that I eat every 2-3 hours and that's true.  

I try to listen to my body but I also make sure to avoid skipping meals and getting overly hungry because that will just lead to bad choices later.

Often times I'll just want something small and will pick up something like this.  

I wait 20 minutes or so before I eat anything else to see if I'm really still hungry.

I had the Chipotle today and it was great!

Something easy when you're tired or if you just want something small.

These would be really good mixed in a type of salad or with pasta.  

There are lots of options.  

Happy Snacking!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...