Wednesday, September 6, 2017

SAM'S Organic Chicken Noodle Soup



I've said it before and I'll say it again, one of my favorite things about going to our WW meetings is all the new product ideas we find.

One member brought in this chicken noodle soup that she picked up at SAM's CLUB.




It's only 2 pts for a 1 cup serving!

I went by SAM's on my way home and picked some up and made it my lunch today.



It was delicious!

Talk about comfort food!

Soup is one of my favorite go to's when Fall and Winter roll around.

For those of you who either don't like to cook or feel you're too busy this is a great option.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...