Tuesday, January 2, 2018

A WONDERFUL New Way to Look at the New Year!!!

If you haven't figured it out by now I'll just tell ya, I LOVE TO READ!

Let's just say my librarian actually has my cell phone number, true story. ;)

I love that sometimes things we read can change our whole lives!

So, I'm always looking for good articles to shift my thinking and give me the forward momentum I need in weight loss and in life.

This morning I read this WONDERFUL ARTICLE on New Year's resolutions.

I know what you're thinking, "Oh good grief!  Not another article on New Year's resolutions!  I'm so sick of them.  They never work.  I don't keep up with it and then I just feel like a failure!".

Let me just say, please keep an open mind because this article is truly different and it's something I can get my stubborn mind around.  

It's loving, kind, realistic and more holistic with life.  

I hope you take the time to read it today.  

Here's to personal growth for all of us in the coming year!

~Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...