Sunday, January 28, 2018

Al Fresco Smoked Andouille Chicken Sausage




I love andouille sausages.  My current favorite are the Johnsonville brand.  

Unfortunately they're 7 pts a piece, which is more than I'm using willing to spend.  

So when I saw these for 3 pts a piece I knew I had to try them.

They are sort of shorter and stubbier than the Johnsonville.

And,...  I really didn't like them at all.

I told my husband he can eat the rest of them.  

These were disappointing.  The taste was just weird and hard to explain.

Of course everyone has different tastes but, for me, this was a no go.  

I won't buy these again.  

I'm still glad I tried them though!  

Trying new things is mission critical to keep our weight loss journey from becoming monotonous.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...