Sunday, January 21, 2018





Just a few short Sunday Funnies today.  

My husband and I had a rare daytime date.  

So, what do we do on a day date?  Go to the library of course!!!

One of our local libraries rivals Barnes & Noble for comfort and selection and, ...

IT'S FREE!!!  

I love the library!

They have a really cute gift shop too.  We saw these signs in that gift shop and it made both of us laugh out loud so I thought I'd post them for you.



This one says "Oh, you don't like your job?  There's a support group for that.  It's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar".  lol


Remember, if you laugh hard enough you get Fit Points!!!  

Belly laughing today will jiggle that fat right away!  lol



Happy Giggles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...