Saturday, January 20, 2018

Simply Lite Dark Chocolate



This is another product I heard about on CONNECT.  It's sweetened with maltitol.

This comes out to 3 squares or 1/4 of the bar, for 4 pts.  

Initially when I ordered this I thought it was the whole bar for 4 pts but alas, no.  

It is a bit pricey and I had to buy this on Amazon since I couldn't find it locally.  

However, ....

It tastes FANTASTIC!!!  To me, this tasted like the real deal.  

The only hard part is not eating the whole thing.  That is not easy.  

If you really need a chocolate fix though, this will fit the bill.  

It's oh, so good.  Mmmmm....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...