Monday, January 8, 2018

WW Friendly Websites & Podcasts

I've posted my favorite websites before.

You can find them here.  Just scroll down toward the bottom of the page to see it. 

However yesterday I came across two websites that were new to me.

They are mindovermunch and dailydoseofpepper.

These are both WW friendly sites that list point values for the recipes they post.

I've also just discovered the joy of listening to Podcasts.

The first one I listened to was a WW with the username of @fatdag whose Podcast is called Why's Advice.

He also has an app at the app store you can download for free to listen.

In addition, he has his own website which you can find here.  This Podcast has become HUGE and I believe he is expanding this.

More recently an online WW pal of mine introduced me to @liquidshano who has a Podcast called coffee talk.

You can also find his website here.

You know with so many people blogging and posting and podcasting you'd think a lot of this would just be repetition but it's really not for me.

I think we each have a different perspective and every perspective is valuable.

These folks really help sort through the mental clutter.

Remember that you can search for their apps or podcasts without being a Weight Watcher.

These are open to the public.  So if you have a friend who is struggling or can't afford going to meetings, you might consider sharing these with them.

We're definitely better together.

Happy Surfing! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...