Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Al Fresco Uncured Chicken Bacon & Smucker's Sugar Free Jam

The Chobani flips are for my son. ;)

Once again, this is another product I saw on CONNECT.  It's Al Fresco Uncured Chicken Bacon.

This is 2 slices for 1 pt.  It is delicious!  It is a bit pricey though.  I'm not sure I'll spring for this again unless I'm getting tired of my Hormel Black Label Bacon that is also 2 slices for 1 pt.  

The texture and appearance reminded me of the Sizzlelean bacon from when I was a kid.  

I used to love that stuff.  



I also LOVE this Smucker's Sugar Free Strawberry Jam.  It's sweetened with Splenda, which is something I don't usually go for, but the amount I eat in a given week is pretty negligible.  



This is 0 pts for 1 Tbsp!!!  And it tastes wonderful!  I like to spread it over a slice of Sara Lee's Delightful 45 calorie bread.  It's 1 pt per slice and really good!


 So here's my breakfast today.  It's a total of 2 pts!!!  Woo hoo!

That gives me extra points for later when I'm going to indulge in my Simply Lite Dark Chocolate bar ;)

A girl's gotta have her priorities.  I'm pretty much convinced that on the 8th Day God created Chocolate.  Yumm.....


Happy Cooking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...