Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Nancy's Amazing Ideas!



This past Tuesday was a day FULL of endless errands for me.  

I was running all day.  

Fortunately I have a completely awesome WW leader, Nancy.

She mentioned a little Chinese place in our meeting that had steamed veggies(no butter or oil) with either chicken or shrimp.

I felt like I had no time to eat and hadn't brought anything with me but I was STARVING!!!

Because of the information Nancy shared I went by and picked up the veggies and chicken and ditched the rice.

It was delicious!!!

And I didn't feel sick and bloated afterwards nor did I binge later from being overly hungry.

Nancy's wonderful leadership has been a BIG part of what has made the difference in my success.

There are numerous things I love about our meetings and my fearless leader but here are a few:

1. The recipes she shares with us that have the Smart Points already calculated.

2. Ideas for dining out and the points involved.

3. Sharing product ideas at various super markets and the points for those things.

4. Positive re-framing.

5. Unfailing support, honesty, authenticity and kindness.

She has created an environment where we feel safe to share and to be ourselves.

We laugh.  We cry and we are definitely better together!

So here's to you Nancy!

I couldn't have done this without you!

I'm so thankful to have you as part of my tribe!

This world needs your beautiful Light!

Keep on shining!

Love,

~Carrie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...