Saturday, August 12, 2017

Pizza Roll Ups



Tonight I was trying to find something to make that all of us would eat.

My son is majorly picky.

So, I made these little pizza roll ups.

I bought Pillsbury's Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls(3 pts a piece) and placed 1/2 of a 1 pt mozzarella cheese stick and 3 slices of turkey pepperoni on each one then rolled them up.




I then sprinkled the tops with garlic salt and grated Parmesan(1 pts for the whole batch).



Next I sprayed them with butter flavored cooking spray to get the seasonings to stick.

Bake at 375 F for 12 minutes.

Voila!



Super cute and yummy pizza rolls!

They're 4 points a piece which is a little indulgent but it was worth it tonight.

I never realized until tonight that the 1 pt mozzarella sticks are still 1 point for only 1/2 stick which kinda made me mad but oh well.

Just make sure you have someone to share them with or it would be easy to eat the whole batch!

                                   


Happy Cooking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...