Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Get Your Pumpkin Fix



I know what you're thinking- "It's too early for pumpkin foods!" but the truth is I love pumpkin flavored goodies and I just couldn't help myself.

I also think it doesn't hurt to have a line up of favorite fall treats before the season hits and everyone is in your face with their high point, fall indulgences.  

This is the Pumpkin Pie flavored, Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt.  

It's 2 pts for the whole thing and it's delicious!  

To be honest I wasn't expecting too much but thought I'd give it a try.  

I was pleasantly surprised at just how much I liked it.

There are a lot of WW members who sprinkle crushed Graham crackers over their yogurt and, had I had any one hand, this would've been perfect.  

Here is a beautiful fall recipe for a pumpkin parfait.  I will warn you that it's almost too good.  

The homemade granola in this is to-die-for good and way too tempting for me to keep in the house.  

My husband can't stay out of it either.  

For the mission critical pumpkin spice latte you can check out my post here where I tried several different recipes.  

You can bet I'll be brewing up a cuppa very soon.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...