Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Dining Out at Outback Oyster Bar & Grille



Here we go again, dining out practice.

My family and I were out of town and dining out quite a bit so I got lots of practice trying to make good choices.  

On this day I chose the beef kabobs and asked that they add another shrimp skewer.  

Overall this was good, not great but good.

I'm not trying to sound arrogant but I think my husband's kabobs are a lot better.  

These were overdone and dry.  

But, ...  they weren't too high in points.

The rice was really mediocre so I gave it to my husband.  

That probably cut 5-6 points.

Overall this was very low in points which gave me extra points for a treat.

The hotel we stayed at were serving free 1/2 cup servings(the real serving size) of homemade ice cream.

It was the full fatty deal but oh gosh it was good!

That's how I like to work the program, skimp on one area and indulge on another.

Overall get what I want and still feel good physically and mentally.  

And the more I practice the less afraid I'll be about dining out and staying on track.

After all, practice makes perfect.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...