Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Breyers Ice Cream




I first saw this on CONNECT and then heard about it from my WW buddy, Sandi, in my meeting yesterday.

Thanks Sandi!

It's 4 pts per 2/3 cup serving!  

Points may vary depending on what flavor you pick up.  This one is chocolate.  

That's a bigger serving size than the normal 1/2 cup so that's exciting.

I found this at our local Hy-Vee after the meeting and tried it after dinner last night.  

It was really good!

I also like that they're more realistically giving us a bigger serving.  :)

It's kind of neat that we're seeing more options now than ever before.

I think that's one of the many things I'm seeing that I love.

In the old days if you were trying to eat healthy you were relegated to dine on flavorless, expensive cardboard.

Now, many top notch chefs are making more healthy meals that taste great!

No more deprivation.

No more cardboard diets.

Just delicious food and LOADS of options!

That's just one reason I love my plan!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...