Monday, August 21, 2017

G Hughes Smokehouse Sugar Free BBQ Sauce Original Flavor



So, this is a new product for me.

It's one I've seen over and over on CONNECT but hadn't tried yet.


I bought the Original but it also comes in Honey flavor, Hickory and Maple Brown.  

It's 0 pts!

And the verdict?....

It's good.  

Not as good as my favorite, Kansas City's Gates, but it's the best sugar free BBQ Sauce I've tried.

So, if I'm out of points or saving them up for an occasion I'd be okay with doing this one.

But, if I've got points a plenty I'm still going to stick with my Gates BBQ Sauce.

I may be biased given I grew up in KC but it is awfully good, even at 2 pts a pop.

You get to decide.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...