Friday, February 23, 2018

Weight Watcher Friendly Websites

I recently had a meeting member friend, Joyce, ask me about which websites I use.

I did a post about this a while back which you can find here.

In addition I'm going to add one I hadn't before.

That website is dailydoseofpepper.

I have the most familiarity with the recipes on skinnytaste and, in truth, I think they taste the best.

I'm also a sucker for packaging and her pictures are mouth-wateringly perfect.

Also keep in mind that many of the authors of these websites have cookbooks that you can buy or check out at your local library.

If they offer ebooks those would be even cheaper.

Sometimes we just get in a rut and need new inspiration to keep things fresh.

Check out these websites and I think it'll help you answer that age old question, "What's for dinner?".





No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...