Thursday, February 22, 2018

Greek Yogurt Pancakes



This is another recipe I've been seeing all over CONNECT.  This is yet another reason to start using CONNECT if you haven't already.

This recipe is easy peasy and only 1 pt for the whole batch!

So here it is...

Ingredients

2 Tbsp Kodiack Power Cakes

2 eggs

1 tsp vanilla extract

1/3 cup of plain, non-fat Greek yogurt





Instructions

Mix all of your ingredients together.  Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and turn the burner onto medium to medium high heat.  





Like you do with regular pancakes, watch them closely and turn them when bubbles start to rise to the top the the edges are firm enough to flip.




And, below is what happens when you're tired and you try to make the pancake too big, you attempt to flip it and it flops.... all over the pan.  Ugg...





This is just when you roll your eyes and laugh at yourself.  ;)

You could make 3 smaller sized pancakes.  I made one smaller and one too big sized pancake that, as previously stated, just made a big mess.  So my recommendation is to go for 3 small pancakes.

These turned out fantastic!  I thought this had a much more authentic pancake texture and flavor in comparison to the banana and egg pancakes that I previously posted.  

I will definitely make these again and highly suggest you try them for yourself!



Happy Cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...