Friday, December 22, 2017

Time-Worthy Newsletters With Last Minute Tips


I've made no secret of the fact that one of the things that really moved me forward in weight loss was reading The Beck Diet Solution by Judith Beck PhD.

This is essentially Cognitive Behavioral Therapy(CBT) for weight loss.

In other words it's all about mindset.  It's not a diet in and of itself but is compatible with most any plan including WW.

In addition to reading the book I signed up for her newsletters and thought today's was timely and helpful at a time when I, and many people, struggle.

She actually doesn't send many newsletters out but I always enjoy the ones she does send.

You can find today's newsletter here.

In addition, you'll probably remember my mentioning that I also enjoyed reading 100 Days of Weight Loss which reads like a daily journal.

It's written by Linda Spangle, RN.  She also sends occasional newsletters which I usually enjoy.

You can find her latest here under Last Minute Holiday Tips.

Finding resources to read is like giving yourself extra support during tough times.

I encourage you to surround yourself with as much support as you can. 

You're worth it and it really helps. 

I wish all of us good focus, good planning and good times!

Happy Holidays!

~Carrie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...