Sunday, December 10, 2017

FREEstylin' surprises!

This is our first official week on WW's new FREEstyle plan.

Overall I'm loving it!

I had a stomach bug(think constant nausea without the vomiting) over the weekend and the only thing I could stomach were carbs so I know my weight will be up but it's not due to the new plan.

I wanted to share a couple of nice surprises I found since I've started scanning and looking up foods on the FREEstyle plan.

My mother and I went to lunch at Olive Garden and I ordered soup, salad(with the Light dressing) and bread sticks.

When I went to look up the soups I noticed that the minestrone had dropped to 1 pt!

The Pasta e fagioli soup was only 2 pts!

How exciting!!!

When I was at the Chinese restaurant I noticed that Moo Goo Gai Pan dropped to 2 pts!!!

This is really something to celebrate!

I'm hoping all my WW friends share their surprise finds on the new plan because together we can really make this plan GREAT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...