Saturday, December 16, 2017

0 Point Pancakes!!!



This is a WW recipe I've been seeing on CONNECT a lot.

I've been skeptical because I'm not really crazy about banana flavor in things.

Don't get me wrong, I love to eat plain, under-ripe bananas but I usually don't like the flavor in other foods.

But, curiosity got the best of me and I had to try it.

The plus side is that it's crazy healthy, only four ingredients so very easy and 0 pts!


Ingredients 

1 ripe banana

2 eggs

1/2 tsp vanilla extract

1 pinch cinnamon


Instructions

Mash the banana with a fork.






Now add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.  This should make 3 small pancakes.

Place a non-stick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium and cook up your pancakes!

I averaged 3 minutes per side but I would check this frequently so they don't burn or scorch.    










I'll tell you ahead of time, they can be a little tricky to flip.  It got easier as I went.  




You know what?  These were really good!  

And the banana added enough sweetness that I didn't even use syrup or any type of sweetener!

My picky son even ate one!  That's like a Christmas miracle!!!!  

I recommend trying this at least once.  I mean, 0 pt pancakes?  It's a no brainer!

Yum!



Happy Cooking!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...