Friday, December 29, 2017

Master the Weight Loss Mindset

My friend, Jodie, recently sent me a link to this site where they're starting a 30 day challenge for mastering the weight loss mindset.

Jodie knows I'm always on the lookout for new information and ideas, especially when it relates to weight loss psychology. 

This is hosted by Heather K. Jones, dietitian and wellness coach. 

It's completely free and, I might add, I am not affiliated with Heath Jones nor do I get any compensation or incentive from mentioning this to you. 

Part of being successful is surrounding yourself with support and continually building on your weight loss toolbox. 

I signed up and I can't wait to see what new insights I might glean from this!


2 comments:

  1. I did a short challenge hosted by Heather and it was amazing. Can’t wait for 30 Days to start 2018!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so exciting Jodie! I can't wait to try it. I need some added motivation! Thank you friend! :)

      Delete

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...