Wednesday, November 8, 2017

WW's New Cocoa



I saw someone on CONNECT recently post about how much they loved Weight Watcher's new cocoa.

This friend had the chocolate mint flavor but I'm not real big on mint so I bought the Caramel Creme.

I have to be honest, after being a little disappointed with the WW chocolate mug cake I was a little trepidatious about trying this new product.



But,...

It was FANTASTIC!!!  

This was oh so delicious and it was only 1 pt per serving!!!

There are six packets(servings) in each box.

I usually get the Swiss Miss Diet for 1 pt but I gotta tell ya, this is way, way better.

So it's Weight Watcher's Caramel Creme for the win!

Don't you love the holiday mug?! :)

Happy Sipping! ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...