Saturday, November 11, 2017

Delighted By Brownie Batter



I heard about this product on CONNECT.

It's a dessert hummus.

I found this at Hy-Vee.  

It's 4 points per each 2 Tbsp serving.

That's a little high for me but I still wanted to try it because I was really curious.

It did taste quite good.

Not as good as real brownie batter but pretty darn good for it being a hummus!

The only other downside is that this was really expensive!  It was over $5 for this tiny tub.

So my bottom line is that I'm glad I tried it because it was really good but I probably won't buy it again.

It's too high in points and in dollars!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...