Thursday, November 30, 2017

Return to Sender!



Tonight I was visiting with a friend.

She said that at times when she’s stressed she says to herself “Return to CENTER”.

But... I misunderstood her.  

I thought she said Return to SENDER.

My inference was that when someone sent negativity her way she’d say “Return to sender” in her mind.

After I told her we both had a good laugh but then I decided it makes a lot of sense.

The next time someone spews hate in your direction try saying “Return to sender” in your own mind.  

What you’re really saying is “that toxic waste has nothing to do with me.  Its your creation.  It’s all yours.  
No thanks.  
I’m sending it back”.  

And go in peace ✌️ 

😂🤣💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...