Thursday, November 2, 2017

Food for Thought

Just a short post today.

If you're not already signed up for Myfitnesspal's newsletters I would highly recommend these. 

You can still be a Weight Watcher and find useful information in these articles, many of which are written by certified nutritionists.

Today's article was on working through plateaus and found their advice to be sound and helpful.

I could really relate to a lot of what they were saying here. 

They put out numerous articles on nutrition, exercise and motivation. 

Certainly there are times where we've already heard it or read it a thousand times but then someone says it just a bit differently and it really hits home.

I have actually printed and saved some of their articles, not because I needed the education per se, but because reading them is like an affirmation.

One of my favorite articles was on debunking the idea that we just have to accept metabolic decline as we age. 

It was very empowering and reading it helps the left side of my brain remember that I'm going to be as fit as I make up my mind to be.

I'm always looking for new inspiration and motivation for this journey.

For me this is 99% mindset and anything that can help me make that shift is welcome. 

So the next time you're looking for something to read, purposefully look for and choose something that empowers you!

Sometimes the right words can make all the difference. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...