Thursday, March 15, 2018





I have been seeing recipes for avocado toast everywhere lately.  

To be honest I've never really liked avocado and I still don't like guacamole but I believe in trying new things and this one intrigued me.

I was also admittedly motivated by the fact that avocado is a healthy fat that is good for you.

So I heard about this product at my WW meeting, of course ;)



As you can see there are a few different Wholly Guacamole types so be sure to scan them and read the ingredient list.  The one I picked below has only one ingredient, avocados.  



Each little tub is only 3 pts.  The first time I tried it I used a little less than half because I was afraid I wouldn't like it.  I spread it on my Sara Lee 1 pt per slice toast and then sprinkled on the famous Everything But The Bagel seasoning from Trader Joe's.




And it was really good!  It was very creamy and filling.  It also just felt really good to eat something I know is good for me.  In this way I'm Honoring my body temple and that always feels good.  

So, if you haven't tried avocado toast yet, I highly recommend you do!



Happy Cooking!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...