Tuesday, March 6, 2018

On The Border Salsa Con Queso




Just a quick post today to mention my new favorite product!

One of my meeting friends has a daughter that loves this On The Border Salsa Con Queso.





It's only 2 pts for 2 Tbsp and it is DELICIOUS!!!!!!



I absolutely loved this and felt that 2 Tbsp was enough to get a wonderful taste and feel satisfied. 

I baked a corn tortilla and then added turkey taco meat I mixed up, added lettuce, salsa and the salsa con queso sauce.



It was wonderful!  It felt like I was getting the full fatty deal without all the points.

I highly recommend this product!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...